Your Data is Yours.
Your Data is Protected.
We never read, share or sell any of your Data.
Terms and Conditions for the use of the ADVOCATESDIARY.IN web site.
- By accessing the content of
- You agree that you shall not use the website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
- ADVOCATESDIARY.IN reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
- ADVOCATESDIARY.IN has complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
- ADVOCATESDIARY.IN will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the website.
- Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of ADVOCATESDIARY.IN, its employees or agents.
- All intellectual property of
ADVOCATESDIARY.IN such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the website remain the property of ADVOCATESDIARY.IN.
- By using the website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of ADVOCATESDIARY.IN and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the website.
- The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
- The information contained with the website is provided on an "as is" basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the website.
- We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the WWW.ADVOCATESDIARY.IN website and cannot provide any representation that using the website will be error free.
- We reserve the right to close accounts or alter usernames that infringe on famous, trademarked or copyrighted names.
- The website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
- We reserve the right to remove all or part of any service, for legal or commercial purposes deemed necessary by ADVOCATESDIARY.IN.
Misuse and abuse of the ADVOCATESDIARY.IN site may result in your membership being removed and your email address banned from registering in the future. We also reserve the right to suspend, put on hold or amend any member profile that is deemed rude, unsavoury or otherwise offensive.